It’s been almost two weeks since we’ve given users, friends, and family an update on what’s been happening with indie.ninja. So here goes…
- The wheels are beginning to turn! Some early gigs have already been completed, and ninjas have been paid about $12.5k through the system so far! As the community continues to build we should see more action.
- This means that indies who have specific ninjas in mind, can invite them to participate without sharing to the greater community.
- These features can be accessed through the gig creation form, or directly on the indie dashboard.
Bug Fixes & Minor Updates
- General UX/ UI fixes.
- Payment process optimization.
- Fixed bio formatting issue for profiles.
- Internationalization fixes and compliance (EU, Canada)
In the Queue
- YouTube, Instagram and other social embeds to make profiles pop more.
- Brand new chat system during the interview/hiring process and during a gig.
We have a lot more planned over the summer. Thank you for the incredible support as we ramped up over these first few weeks we’ve been in business.